Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have to tip my hat

I have about 20 blogs I read daily. Each day I start the computer, it's email first, and then straight to my favorites tab to read what's going on in "their/your" world. Most blogs I read have pretty daily updates. Now and again, and a day is skipped, but that's ok, I just move on. I used to read a different kind of blog. They were very heart wrenching and moving. So much so that they began to effect me.
Then, I came across a couple of autism blogs and enjoyed/related/could have written them myslef. I'm hooked. Some are heart wrenching, many move me, but I swear the power of humor is a deep well in this community!!! I laugh my ass off, when I'm sure much of this could make a weaker man cry. How does cleaning up a strategically placed shit = humor? I don't know, but thank god for it.
So, why is it it's so hard for me to write? God knows I can talk. I like to even think of myself as entertaining..... whatever! But... to sit and put it down? Tough. So I tip my hat to those who can. This blogging thing is great. It's hard to feel like your out there alone when so many artfully write exactly what your thinking.
So Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Fucking LOVED your comment this morning!!

    And am trying to get a post out today ok?

    ReplyDelete