Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Raymoor & Flannigan

Ben added two more things to his resume yesterday. While at school, he looked at his aid and saide"We have to go to the bathroom". She bought him in, and he did his business right away. Go Ben!
Later at home, he was jabbering, much of what I didn't understand before looking straight at me and saying "Raymoore and Flannigan". I don't know if they're a national store, but around my way it's a furniture store. Don't ask me how that caught his attention but.... ok
Yesterday was a stressful day. My older sons have been causing me mucho grey hair, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting any letup any time soon.
I'm completely stressed yesterday when I get to the daycare.... dummmdummdummmm (scary music). The owner/manager/who knows at the front starts wtih, can anyone from the school, county, state, etc.... come to the school to give them tips on dealing with Ben.
Ben is there typically from 3:30p-5:40p. Two and I'm going to say it FUCKING hours. I've had to have meetings with the two 19 year old girls, have them patronizing look at me everyday and exclaim, "We've had a pretty good day". He gets there, they're supposed to either go outside at 4 or into the makebelieve land they have(which sold me on the place) for a 1/2 hour. That takes us to 4:30. Are they really trying to make me believe that for 1 hour (while many kids are being picked up) Ben is that big of a handfull?????? Why can't I see it!!!!!
Ben does seem happy to go there, and I hate the thought of changing him again (though he is good with change) I pay 800 bucks a month, about 20.00 an hour.... Can't you just DEAL WITH IT and make him happy????
I hesitate to have someone come to my house. I'm afraid they'll sit him in front of the TV, what if they're late and the bus gets there, blah blah blah. I like the fact there's additional children for him to play with and learn from. Even if nobody notices him watching, I'm sure some of their play must get thru to him......

WAAAAAAAHHHHH...... That's what I felt like yesterday..... WAAAAAHHHHH
And not a drop of liquor in the house... maybe that was a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment