Thursday, December 31, 2009

ahhhh the holidays

When I look around blog land, it seems a lot of us have been taking some time off. I doubt many are relaxing, because it seems to be the rule.. you need a vacation, after your vacation.
Christmas in the Levin house was fun and festive. My oldest son living in Fl, returned for the holidays. His gift was the ticket (that's so I could be sure it was round-trip)(lol).
Santa was good to Ben. He got his first bicycle. Santa shopped at the neighborhood bike store. I like to give buisness to the little guy, and the shop does contribute a lot to causes.
Do you think the bike was the big oooohhhhh? No. The cheap $20.00 guitar is currently be coveted.
Ben likes to pass it to his father and me to play and sing. Neither of us can play, and trust me... neither of us can sing either! Yet... To Ben we might as well be playing Carnegie Hall.
The day after Christmas we went for a family breakfast at my brothers. They have 7 year old twins, a dog and were babysitting a dog. Ben does thrive in Chaos. Another thing we're lucky about. He can handle activity, noise, and non-routine activities. He took root, and after 5 hours when we were ready to go, had to drag him out without his coat or shoes. sigh... I'm exhausted!
Any plans for tonight you ask? Hell no! It almost annoys me I have to traditionally stay up until 12. We're typically lights off at 10:30.
We go to another party at my brothers tomorow. This is friends and family, so I'll have to keep a real eye out for Ben.
My sister-in-laws family travel with their dogs. That's a minimum of 3 dogs, 800 kids and 40 adults... (ok, i exagerate with the kids #, but if you were within 2miles, you'd swear there was 800 kids too!!!)
Happy New Year to all! And I hope that "special" wish comes true for everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment