Monday, November 15, 2010

and he keeps moving along

It's the little things. The times when he does something, and I couldn't puff up any bigger without being floated down main street on Thanksgiving day.
This weekend my little wonder learned how to point and click. He would often hold the mouse, and spin the little wheel, but this weekend... He figured out that if he highlighted and clicked... magic! Could I have been any happier for him, or proud? Nope!

Another little things other parents may take for granted. My husband and I were putting sheet rock up to create a ceiling in my den. (Don't ask) Ben climbed up the ladder, grabbed the hammer, and declared "Bob the Builder" while he hammered away. Now tell me if I'm wrong, but is that imaginative play? I thought so!

It's been weeks since we've had a potty incident, and he's spending the nights in his room. I hope he knows how proud and amazed we are by him. I don't think he could

1 comment:

  1. Just try to get him off the computer now! and yes that was most DEFINITELY imaginative play. Potty, staying bed...you are on a roll sister!

    ReplyDelete