Monday, November 1, 2010

never say never

I have two older sons. One is 21, and the other is 19.
I always worked, and never was the room mom sort. I was young when I had them, 21 for the first, and still thought I might be cool. Room mom was not cool.
I always sent in items, and would volunteer on occasion, but for some reason, work took a front seat to many things.
Evenings I was always present. sport practices, games, and the DREADED band and choral events.
When we found out we were pregnant with Ben we made big jokes. If he wants to join band or chorus, he better make sure he has a ride, because after 12 years of those damn things, We're never going to another one again....

http://welcometomyplanet4.blogspot.com/

I changed my mind.......

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my post jacquie :). It was one of those "moments" that will stay with me, will change my perspective, forever....
    I appreciate you sharing it and your support :)

    ReplyDelete