Monday, December 6, 2010

still plenty of laughs..

I forgot to mention, when we went to the mall yesterday, a local dance troupe was doing the nutcracker... I rushed over and put Ben up on my shoulders to watch. The whole mall was pretty quiet, with the exception of one. As soon as Ben saw what was going on, he started squealing, flapping, and basically completely enjoying himself. Now, to be honest, I felt a little uncomfortable with the amount of attention he was getting. Ben's dad did not give a hoot, and stated "What? He's enjoying himself". So I stayed for the five minute performance in the middle of the mall. When it was over, Ben clapped forever!
Today, in an efffort to engage him, as well as keep him from falling asleep, I talked, and joked, etc. We were wrestling on the floor, when I guess he hit his back on the couch. Just enough to agravate him. As I rolled over to console him, I hit him in the privates... Talk about looking insulted!!!
Currently, he's walking around with his fingers in his ears, humming. I'm sure he's thinking... "Can't this lady take a hint?"

No comments:

Post a Comment