Monday, April 26, 2010

The glass is half full

Often I think I complain. If I weren't so "young" I'd swear I was going thru menopause. I'm just getting bitchier by the day....

With that said, today, on a rainy monday, I'm going to look at my glass 1/2 full.

1. Ben is completely potty trained. He wears underwear (or nothing) to bed, and stays dry. He hasn't had an accident at school in a long while. Yeah!

2. Ben wanted the dog to play with him last night. He went into our bedroom, and when I went to shoosh the dog away, he told me "No Way!" He wanted the dog to play with. I have to think that's a positive

3. I'm not pregnant... hahaha.. always a good thing for me (Can't get pregnant anyway, but I'm the one who would say that... and BAM

4. Ben is a complete and total Daddy's boy.. Frees up some time for me.

5. I got the house clean this weekend. The husband helped, and as much as I HATE!!!! to clean, put my head down and just did it. It does feel good when it's all done.

I think I hurt myself coming up with the positives. I'm at work, so I'll close the door and rest. (something I can't do at home) (hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment