Monday, September 21, 2009

Another week begins

Well the weekend came and went as quickly as ever.
We had a holiday dinner on Saturday night. As I've said before my husband is Jewish, so it was the Jewish New Year.
I spent Saturday power cleaning (which I HATE) and cooking (again the H word)
As I've said before, I have no lost love for my mother-in-law, and knew she'd be making herself center stage. My thought was, if I spent my time, energy, and money cleaning, cooking, serving, shopping..... why should she have the power to make this miserabel.
Now two options came to mind:
Hit the wine early
F*ck with her
I decided on my second option. hehehehe. I was as friendly and sweet as could be. Saw the wheels turning in her mind, and almost the ..huh, guess that's done. Next time she stops by, I'll ice her out again. She'll never know what starts me or stops me. sick?... maybe, but..... I enjoyed myself!

My Benjamin.... ahhh the lovely child he is. He was feeling his oats this weekend. He was playing on one of those large balls with handles you use to bounce on.. repeatedly we told him to take it on the grass and not the concrete... he continued to go back to the concrete, until guess what happened. whack. He was annoyed by this whack on the head, so like something out of the three stooges, when I bent down to see how he was he held my face with one hand, and slapped me with the other. Must of made him feel better, because off he went to enjoy his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment