Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to routine. It's somewhat welcome.

Last night I fooled myself into believing I was dipping into domestic bliss. I had my active 4 year old, and my 15 week old puppy penned in the den. Which is now a play room. I peeked in, and there was Ben sitting IN his toy box and the dog passively chewing a toy.

I made dinner, set the table, and genuially enjoyed the peace and thought the two "boys" where getting along so nicely.

That's until I walked into the living room and saw my cell phone. Obviously the dog had tried chewing that first. It now is held together by a single rusted bolt... or something like that.

Ben, feeling artistic, had decided to use his beautiful marker on our wall. I walk into the den to school Fletcher (the dog) and see a picasso by Ben.

I tried getting Ben's attention to ask about the portrait, but convienently this time he didn't hear me. I then walked him over and inquired. He simply looked at me and said "it's a smiley face"

Though it's in Crayola washabel markers, which I SWEAR by!!!! They are truly washable, I've left it up to enjoy it, It looks so nice against our newly painted wall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment