Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dementia

I have dementia. I've tried to get on to post for three days. I'd swear I put in the right username and password. So sure I thought google had been hacked and I had missed it on the news.
That little piece of insight should tell you a lot about me. I can't be messing up... this multi million user program is to blame..... ahhhhhh how sweet it is.
My husband always likes to say I think I'm always right. Don't most people. When you're talking do you typically ramble about things you know nothing about? No.... so doesn't it make sense if I'm talking and giving an opinion I think I'm right?

Anywhoo.... My husband is Jewish. This Saturday I'm going to be having about a dozen people for dinner. How prepared am I.. That's right kids.. not at all!!!! I spent the past weekend just getting rid of the shit laying around the house, so when I actually clean I can hit the surfaces instead of all the crap laying on top. Now that's planning.

I'll be cooking Matzah Ball Soup and other random items. If there's one thing I can do, (Though I HATE it!) it's cook. Truly a curse! The one thing that has NEVER come out for me is Brisket. It's interesting because we've always busted Brent's sisters balls HARD about her cooking and she makes a killer brisket.

what goes along with a family dinner.. That's right kids... family. I'm fine with all but 1. I don't know why at this point I dispise my mother-in-law as much as I do. We've hit rough patches along our way, but I truly loathe her right now. I can live with this, but I do feel a little bad for the hubby. He is a sissy when it comes to his mother, and that annoys me.....

I could tell stories that would leave you sending your mother flowers. She was born an only child ...... that's probably the start of it.

Well, I'll get back to Ben and Fletcher tomorow...until then.....

2 comments:

  1. Well, my MIL has three other siblings and I'd bet she'd give yours a run for her money. lol. The world revolves around her. I'm an only child and I'm not nearly as selfish as she is. I just don't get it. How long have you been married? Six years here...six LONG years. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I'm right beside you. I've been married 9 years... Nine LONG years.
    It's funny, there was a study done how men get happier as they get older, and women get more miserable. Does that no alone tell you who's getting the better deal in marriage?
    LOL (sorta)

    ReplyDelete