Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ain't it the Way.....

Went to the dentist last night expecting a cleaning. Turns out he gave me a root canal...

Sounds like the begining of a really bad country song doesn't it? Well it's true. Not only did I get suprised with it, but it hurts like h*ll! I had one before, and unless root canal is like labor and you "forget" the pain, the last one didn't hurt. I'm begining to lack confidence in my dentist. He's a nice guy and I like going to him.... but.....

My Benjamin went peeps on the potty this morning!!! What a wonderful way to start the day. He's gone a couple of times, a long while ago, but this morning he woke up dry (which he usually does) and I figured why not?
I offered Ben a donut if he made a little peep for me.... voila.... I can't tell you it wasnt' mainly off the seat and onto the floor, but really who gives a hoot. Just let get him used to it! Then even scammed Daddy into going out for the bananana.

Back to school night tonight. Get to meet Bens new teacher and his aids. I met the teacher before for about a 1/2 hour, but not the aids.

Bens teacher from last year is gone on Maternaty leave. We go to school to meet this new teacher and what do you think... pregnant...
She spent a good amount of time apologizing. Not how we would have hoped, but... we wish her the best.

I'll let you know how brilliant ben is tomorow.... or how blind his teachers are not to see how brilliant he is... either way....

No comments:

Post a Comment