Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's his world... I'm just living in it

We went to Chucky Cheese this weekend.... TWICE.....
Friday night I had to drop my car off at the dealership. It's 4 months old, and the blessed wildlife had decided to chew the wires that operate the entire right side lighting of my car. Cost 240.00 and I swear they just used electircal tape. The car dealership is in the direction.. no, not right next door to, but the direction of my sister-in-laws house. Her house has a pool, and guess who is OBSSESED with swimming. you got it!
He was having quite the fit at not going, so I bribed him with Chucky Cheese. I'm not proud, but I'm not completely embarresed either. I just love to see the little guy happy!
Saturday night we had a gift certficate to Red Lobster, so why not? Guess what. It's in the same complex as....Chucky Cheese. He started to have a fit going in to dinner, and we were dreading it, but he relaxed quickly, enjoyed the atmosphere (not a bite eaten) til the bitter end. As Ben and I got up to go outside, he said the dreaded words... Chucky Cheeses! and off we went.... Turns out it wasn't so bad. Brent had himself a good ole time (Bens dad) He played soccer, had a sketch of himself done... made the most of it!
Sunday we went to a pumpkin festival. Rides, petting zoo, pony rides, all that good stuff. Needless to say, we were outside all weekend long, and not a stitch of cleaning got done. Our immune systems will thank me for it one day!
I did get to make 4 doz cookies, and 4 loads of laundry, so all was not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment