Friday, October 9, 2009

opinions are like *ssholes

I just spent 20 minutes writing a long post. hit publish and voila.... gone.
Now you all will get the short story.

Went to back to school last night, and left my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother to take care of Ben.

Came home, brents mom is gone, and my mom is going off! Come to hear, brents mother is saying we completely neglect ben, and brents two sisters are so disgusted they won't talk about it anymore. All we do is sit him in front of the TV.

Think I got mad... wrong... she's been such an asshole so many times I just nodded and sat down to cold spaghetti and meatballs.

Brent calls one sister (denial) she calls the other sister (denial) and that one calls the mother to ream her.

Either way, I'll no longer be dealing with the mother-in-law, and probably as little as possible with the sister-in-laws. (In my book your guilty until proven innocent)

All this in 1.5 hours of being out of the house. no wonder we all always travel together.

1 comment: