Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Does this mean I'm grounded?

We recieved the big news that Ben's potty training will begin the week of the 9th. The teacher asked us to review the procedure so we're all on the same page. I guess my only question is... are we grounded until he gets the whole idea of the potty? The procedure says that when Ben is going to the bathroom, without being taken, begin taking him out in public with a full bladder. Take him right to those filthy public toilets... bllaaahhhh... and get him used to going out of the house also....
We are NEVER home during the weekends... I don't know how we'll do it. We'll all be climbing the walls!
on the bright side, I was able to find my FIVE dollar sweat pants this weekend! Let's hear it for Kohl's. They truly are the best store out there. Nice quality clothes for the cheapest prices! We got Ben 3 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, and a 6 pack of socks for 31.00.... Baby Gap can kiss my Ass!
My mother bought Ben 4 pairs of pants and 3 shirts. We figured we're going to be deluged in urine... (expect the worst, embrace the best!)
While each morning Ben is happy to get onto the toilet, he consistantly pees on his legs. When I try to "push it down" he cuts the flow, and waits me out. I've even started laying a towel down in front of the pot and trying to let him get the flow going.... when you go so far there's no stopping, but my timinig just isn't there yet....
(What we're reduced to after having childre....)

1 comment:

  1. I've got to try Kohl's. Hayden has hit a growth spurt. :)

    ReplyDelete