Friday, October 16, 2009

A Mans World

I am so tired! Thank god it's the weekend.

It's a man's world. I wake up every day at 5:40 to walk/feed/water the dog. I pour Brents coffee and wake him in bed at 6:40.
I get my shower while he enjoys his coffee in bed, go up and get Ben up and dressed, bring him down and get his banana/donut/toast whatever.... BUT then brent moves. It's time for him to make the lunches.... Do you have any idea the procedure he makes out of it. How can it take 15 minutes to make 3 of the same sandwiches?????
I'm in the kitchen getting Bens fruit, cookies, juices, let the dog out again, brush my hair, put on my shoes, etc, etc.... until he's FINALLY done.
At night, I RUSH home to get Ben from daycare, run in the house to let the dog out, run to get the dinner started..... eat.... get ben bathed, read to and into bed.
I complained 3 weeks ago that I felt put upon. Why am I doing everything and he's watching me.. I think if he offered to do any of the above mentioned once a week it would be appreciated. After I complained he told me to make a schedule. I never did, and yet you'd think he'd of offered to do the above even ONCE. HA! there's one born every minute. TIRED!!!!
I've complained to friends and co-workers and hear the same thing.... DON'T DARE start doing it. It truly is easier sometimes to do things yourself and not rely on anyone else.
I'm extremely bitchy when it comes time to having to follow someone elses agenda. It is a downfall. The older I get, the less patients I have. It's obvious and not something I can deny. (this goes for everyone but Ben) (I have the patients of a saint with Ben)

Well, I've bitched, and feel someone better.... now I just have to make it thru Chucky Cheese again tonight.....FART!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment